Job Title: Azure Cloud Security-Technical Lead
Job ID- IGEP260
Position Name: Azure Cloud Security-Technical Lead
Candidate Location-PAN India
Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate should assist team on handling critical issues and managing CSPM platforms. Candidates who have worked on CSPM Platforms like Sophos, Forcepoint etc. will be preferred
- Review the cloud structure and identify risks to track them for closure.
- Perform security assessments of Azure and other cloud environments including applications and infra hosted on the cloud
- Candidate needs to collaboratively work with cloud app architect/developers, system/network administrators, and other stakeholders to ensure correct design and security of cloud environments
- Analyze security requirements for cloud implementation and integration
- Work with key stakeholders in multiple engineering groups to drive near and long-term architecture decisions
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4 to 8+ years of relevant industry experience related to cloud architecture with a focus on security, compliance.
- Good hands-on technical expertise with at least one public cloud technology (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience defining security risk and requirements for enterprise adoption of cloud infrastructure.
- Partial knowledge of leading compliance standards such as HIPPA, GDPR, CIS, SOC 2, etc. and their interpretation in public cloud technology platforms.
- Candidate having good work experience on Azure Native Controls like Vnets, NSG, Application Gateway, Azure Load Balancers, Azure Key Vault, Azure Certificates and AKS Container Security will be preferred.
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.