Job Title: Bid Manager/Pre-Sales Manager
Candidate Location-PAN India
Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
As a Bid Manager you will need to create the solution and proposal ensuring compliance with customer requirements while highlighting company value proposition.
Qualification & Desired Experience Range
1.) Graduation in any field
2.) PGDM /MBA in Sales or marketing
3.) 3 to 7 years of experience in BPO industry
Sales Cycle: Operations and Consultancy
1. Candidate must have capability in leading all daily aspects involved in an individual bid.
2. Candidate should have an excellent appreciation of what the client needs and how best to articulate on how the organization can provide that. They work closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when required.
3. As a bid manager candidate should be responsible for liaising with financial estimators to produce the price element of a bid.
4. Candidate should be proactive and assertive yet tactful in motivating other members of a bid team to produce a successful submission.
5. Candidate should be responsible for managing time, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
6. Leadership and team work are major characteristics in the candidate to produce a bid.
7. Candidate will have to cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm while working under severe pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully.
7. Bid managers will need to bring in their industry experience to contact center outsourcing.
8. You need to deal with complicated business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client.
9. Candidate should also be an articulate, confident speaker with strong written communication skills.
Points bid managers should strictly follow are as below:
- 100% On-time submission of all reviewed and base-lined deliverables along with approved commercials.
- Provide Key inputs and Data for Sales in Account Planning, Research and New Business Development
- Conduct quality audit for Bids submitted maintaining 100% compliance on in-life review as well as in the audit to be conducted after submission.
- Plan and execute the Sales Review and quarterly business reviews for the sales geography in focus.
- Create MIS Reports as instructed professionally and get the review comments by closing the gaps with help of Delivery, PMO and Sales teams.
- 100% completion of goal setting and Performance Review of the team members
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions /technical training sessions to Fellow team members
- Provide accurate commercials submitted to sales on opportunity with approvals which are made mandatory by approval matrix by maintaining 100%compliance.
- Track account/region level targets versus actual contracted revenue
- Track Account receivables with finance and account and the sales teams
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.