Job Title : Business Development Executive(Telesales)
Job ID- IGEPI268
- Candidate Location-PAN India
- Job Location- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Type: Work from Office
- Qualification: 12th Pass or Graduate in any field
- Criteria- Fresher’s with Excellent English Communication Skills Can Apply
- Desired Experience: 0 to 1 years
- No. of Vacancies: 150+
- Shift Type: Candidate should be comfortable working in any shift
- Cab and Security facilities only for female employees working in Night Shifts
- This job includes lucrative incentives
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
As a Business Development Executive candidate will be responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and assisting in achieving opportunity -based sales quotas. Candidate needs to conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email and webinar. As a Business Development Executive candidates will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on their interactions with prospect clients/customers.
- Candidate needs to cold call the prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
- Developing opportunities in sales by researching and identifying potential customers/clients
- Conduct an in depth follow-up with all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Candidate should have the capability to identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Collaborate with the concerned team members to decide together the necessary strategic sales approaches
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s prospect database.
- Ensure follow-ups by passing leads to the team members with calls to action, dates, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations and various other actions which need to be taken to gear up sales.
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as webinars, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound calls for following up with existing clients via telephone and email .Candidate has to do Cross-selling and upselling.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Elaborate product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms and prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update all changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training as and where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
● A University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or any acceptable combination of education and experience.
● 2 years of direct work experience in telephonic sales.
● Capability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
● Experience in pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
● Candidate must have the capability in qualifying opportunities involving various key decision makers.
● Candidate should have strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
● Candidate should have strong intuition in identification and should also possess objections resolution skills.
● Should be able to build and maintain long lasting relationships with customers.
● Candidates must possess exceptional verbal and written communication, Listening Skills and great presentation skills.
● Young, Energetic and Self-motivated candidates with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm is what we need.
● Candidate must be able to perform basic calculations and should be professional in MS Excel.
● Ability to work individually and along with a team.
● Candidate should possess high level of integrity and work ethics.
● Must have the confidence to attend and conduct presentations
● Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.