Job Title : Graphic Designer and UI/UX Designer
Job ID- IGEPI266
- Candidate Location-PAN India
- Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
- Qualification : Science / Engineering graduate
- Desired Experience: Previously worked for minimum 3 years as a Graphics Designer and 2 years as a UI Designer. Video Editing skills will be an added advantage.
- No. of Vacancies: 20
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
- Plan concepts by researching related information and materials.
- Designing art by using necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies and colleagues as and when required.
- Creating illustrations and artworks and submitting them for approval.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as required.
- Communication with clients about layouts and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements as necessary.
- Understanding of design, layout and typography
- Excellent understanding of the digital requirements for formatting
- Use Interactive media to create motion graphics, animation, audio, or video games.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and coding experience is an added advantage.
Key Responsibilities in UI and UX roles
- Researching user experience design requirements for all our digital assets.
- Imagining and developing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the client’s brand.
- Collect and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with the client, product curators and the team.
- Illustrate design ideas using layouts and process flows.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams and prototypes.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search tabs
- Consider user feedback to conduct layout adjustments
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key people in the management
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate the functions and the complete look
- Create original graphic designs
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems according to the designs.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Testing UI elements such as Call to Action, page layouts, banners, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.