Job Title: Principal Application Engineer-IOS
Job ID- IGEPI265
- Candidate Location-PAN India
- Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
- Qualification : Science / Engineering graduate
- Desired Experience : Previously worked for minimum 3 years as an Senior IOS Developer
- No. of Vacancies: 35
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
As a Principal Application Engineer candidate will be responsible for leading a team. The Principal Application Engineer needs to work closely with related teams and build applications in the IOS Platform.
- Candidate needs to develop and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Experience with offline storage threading and performance tuning
- Proficiency in Swift Experience with iOS frameworks like Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Excellent knowledge in Restful API’s to connect iOS applications to back end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI UX pre-set standards
- Prior experience with performance and memory tuning with tools like Shark and Instruments depending upon the project requirements.
- Clear understanding of Apple principles ,interface guidelines and Apple design
- Highly familiar with cloud message API’s and push notifications
- Proficient knowledge in tools like GIT,SVN,JIRA or Confluence.
- Work in collaboration with cross-functional teams in an agile delivery-team to design, develop and bring in new features.
- Provide training to team members and new joiners
- Candidate must be an excellent team player
- Accountability to deliver projects on time
- Candidate needs to fix bugs and Perform code reviews
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.