Job Title : Principal Software Engineer-PHP
Job ID- IGEPI264
- Candidate Location-PAN India
- Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying within Durgapur
- Qualification : Science / Engineering graduate
- No. of Vacancies: 20
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
Candidates applying for the position of Principal Software Engineer should have minimum 4+ years of work experience as a Software Developer who specializes in the design, testing and implementation of software using the PHP programming language. Candidate will also need to build machine learning applications using PHP Frameworks.
- Working closely with clients and key stakeholders to gather and define project requirements.
- Previously worked in PHP Frameworks like CodeIgnitor, Laravel and Zend Framework.
- Working closely with the ML automation team and assisting them in building machine learning applications using PHP Framework like Rubix-ML
- Knowledge in usage of PHP Language in cloud computing is an added advantage
- Candidate should be open to learn about new programming languages keeping in mind new age technologies
- Must follow the SDLC process
- Dedicatedly provide training to team members and new hires
- Designing solutions and features to meet all project requirements.
- Using computer software and hardware to write and modify programming code.
- Testing code for bugs and implementing improvements and bug fixes
- Solving problems using logic and methodical testing processes.
- Developing testing and validation processes.
- Deploying code to the live environment.
- Candidate should have capability to train and handle a team of junior developers
- Must be comfortable in client interaction
- Candidate should be an excellent team player and must be open to work in a 24*7 environment
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.