Job Title: Senior Consultant-ERP
Job ID- IGEP263
- Candidate Location-PAN India
- Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
- Qualification : Science / Engineering graduate
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
As a senior ERP Consultant you will be responsible for deploying and maintaining ERP software for clients. ERP Consultants majorily determine clients’ business needs, develop customized ERP Solutions and smoothly integrate ERP applications with the prevailing infrastructure
Key skills we are looking for:
- Passion for technology and making best use of technology by helping clients in the time of industry disruption led by technology evolution
- Possess an inquisitive mindset, with innovation excellence being a key driver and motivator.
- An effective team player who thrives in a dynamic and quick paced environment.
- An aggressively enterprising person who faces business and technical challenges professionally, with a consulting inclination.
- Flexible in thoughts, and willing to actively participate in different projects as per business requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills including team management, issue resolution, negotiation, and relationship management.
- Provide professional and expert guidance on consulting engagements to enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical requirement.
- In-depth findings and implications on client software delivery techniques and provide fact-based recommendations for process improvements.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of leading application design and architectural principals and best practices
- Candidate should have hands on experience in large scale IT landscape.
- Provide actionable, objective insights and recommendations on the ERP solutions like organizational and technical readiness, strategic architecture analysis, solution migration and transition strategies
- Work as individual contributor to deliver high level engagements.
- Make client presentations with attractive story board, hypothesis and visualization to deliver actionable recommendations leading to high impact on clients.
- Collaborate with industry leaders to contribute in reframable solutions, proposals and Points of Views (POVs).
- 8+ years of work experience in ERP consulting/ ERP solution architect role.
- Experience in identifying and validating ERP transformation solution in terms of Technology, Scope, Cost, Time and resources.
- Experience working with one or more Enterprise Business Applications (e.g., ERP, HCM, CRM, SCM) and the related streams such as Record-to Report, Hire-to-Retire, Source-to-Pay, Prospect-to-Customer, Order-to-Cash, and Plan-to-Produce etc.
- Experience working with one or more major ERP cloud offering (e.g., Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle ERP Cloud, SAP S/4HANA etc.).
- Experience with application/software development lifecycle. Agile Methology is preferable.
- Expertise in building a business case for technological investment.
- Knowledge of new and upcoming technologies that drive application design and development such software and platform as a service extension, robotic process automation, chatbots, integration platforms, and mesh application and service architecture.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the enterprise business application lifecycle
- Excellent Excel, analytical, and visualization skills
- Strong technical capabilities along with the ability to clearly communicate the business value and communicate the impacts of technology decisions to a non-technical audience.
- A zeal for client service and excellence in delivery that includes attention to detail and the capability to prioritize.
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.