Job ID- IGEPI259
Candidate Location-PAN India
Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
Qualification & Desired Experience Range
1.) Under Graduate: Any Stream (Engineering is preferable)
2.) Candidate must have qualification in enterprise architecture
3.) Candidate should be familiar with Client Lifecycle Management Technologies
The Senior Solution Architect Technical Lead will be responsible for working proactively on business requirements and identifying / implementing solutions for the CLM platform. They are accountable to translate the functional requirements into the architecture for the solution and gaining Enterprise Architecture approval for their proposals. It involves selecting the most appropriate technologies and options based on the requirements.
- Candidate must know how to design and architect the product or the solution
- Candidate must maintain technical responsibility for the delivery of the project.
- Officially initiate the solution to enterprise customers strategically and tactically
- Consultation with clients and partners to provide technical expertise in areas including solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation is required.
- Candidate should be responsible in developing and documenting best practices in configuration and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Must know to create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems.
- Plan and Design the end-to-end architecture and design and help the development team in developing solutions
- Working closely with the team handling projects to develop high level project schedule and resource plans for implementation.
Relevant Experience and Technical Skills
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in a professional senior technical role (e.g. technical lead, team lead or architect).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to audiences
- Results oriented with ability to produce products/solutions that deliver organizational benefit
- Experience in assessing a broad range of IT solutions particularly in infrastructure design, ERP, CRM, Network and Security
- Experience in programming (VB, C#, .NET, C++,etc.) is mandatory.
- Candidate must have working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, etc.
- Must have working experience with technologies like UI Path, Sql Server, MySql
- Must have good knowledge of various data structures and optimization techniques.
- Chalk out strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy with the ability to design IT solutions to deliver that strategy.
- Working knowledge of one or more of the following – Amazon Web Services (EC2/EBS), Microsoft Azure Infrastructure, Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud/Cisco UCS Director and vmWare vCloud Director/vmWare vSphere
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.