Job Title : Senior Technical Lead- DevOps & Infra
Job ID- IGEPI258
Candidate Location-PAN India
Company HQ- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote (Initially): For candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
Qualification & Desired Experience Range
1.) Under Graduate: B. Tech/B.E. in Computers/BCA
2.) Post Graduate: Any Post Graduate
3.) 7 to 12 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Candidate should be an expert in leading the integration and deployment of systems (including configuration of high availability and backups etc.) in test, and live environments, both for internal use and on-premises for client sites.
- Supporting the function with technical expertise at a script or code level and enabling rapid deployment of prototype and early solutions.
- The DevOps engineer is required to cover a wide range of skills supporting the implementation of solutions at customer sites. Supporting test activities as required.
Candidate should possess the below mentioned skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft server, and/or Linux operating systems
- Understanding of network topologies and common network protocols and services
- Set up and administration of servers, pcs, firewalls, HSMs
- Knowledge of VM technologies
- Experience creating build configurations and pipelines (Octopus Deploy, VSTS/Azure DevOps, Node.js, NuGet, MSBuild, Nexus, Dot net Core)
- Experience administering version control systems such as VSTS or Git.
- Experience of Windows & Linux containers and orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes) NodeJS, Angular, React etc.
- Strong scripting skills (PowerShell, Python, Ruby)
- Experience of using provisioning tools and scripting libraries (Terraform, Vagrant, Power CLI, Azure CLI)
- Experience of using configuration management tools (PowerShell DSC, Ansible etc.)
- MS Test or other unit testing frameworks, mocking framework
- ELK stack reporting systems, Graphana/ InfluxDB or similar
- Experience of cloud technologies and knowledge of security best practices and tools.
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.