Job Title : Strategic Sourcing Specialist (Human Resource)
Job ID- IGEPI267
- Candidate Location-PAN India
- Job Location- Durgapur, West Bengal
- Job Types:
Remote: Work from Home Initially for candidates staying out of Durgapur
Work from Office: For candidates staying in the suburban areas of Durgapur
- Qualification: Graduation in English Honours with minimum 60% /Psychology Honours with minimum 63%/ BBA with minimum 60% / B.Tech in IT or CSE with one year of experience in the Software Engineer Role in any multinational company can apply.
- Desired Experience: 0 to 1 years
- No. of Vacancies: 110
- Shifts: Candidates need to work in multiple shifts
IGMI Lead has been continuously focusing on working in new age technologies since its inception. Working under the guidance of Software Technology Parks of India since 2019, IGMI is named as one of the leading Information Technology Company in India growing rapidly. Operating in Durgapur, one of the leading industrial cities in the heart of West Bengal IGMI has mainly focused on uplifting the youth of the nation and bring about technological advancements in underdeveloped and developing areas within India. When you join #TeamIGMI you become part of one of the most people centric and diverse organization. Our #IGMIFamily members have worked and are still working relentlessly to redefine what’s possible and we are all proud to work together as a team backing each other at every step.
As a strategic sourcing specialist you need to support our recruitment team and support the organization in placing qualified candidates very quickly. The responsibility of a sourcing specialist is to surf social networks and similar sites to identify potential candidates, sending recruiting emails and organizing an effective employee referral system. To be a professional in this role, you should have combined knowledge of sourcing techniques with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be highly active on social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Pre-screen candidates by reviewing portfolios and resumes online.
- Work in Collaboration with the hiring managers to identify the requirements of each position.
- Candidate needs to send emails related to recruitment and follow up with candidates
- Ask for referrals from internal and external networks
- Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
- Develop a chain of potential candidates and industry professionals
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Sourcer or similar role
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume searching
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (particularly knowledge in writing business emails)
- Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions continuously.
Points to be Noted:
1.Updated Resume to be attached mandatorily
2.Please note this job ID for reference
3.Offer of employment with IGMI Lead is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is an equal opportunity employer and accepts applicants for all positions without relevancy race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, legal status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. IGMI Lead Consultancy Private Limited is committed to making a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.